Friday, July 17, 2015

Remember My Experience in Aerowisata Hotel Sanur Beach


It’s my experience visited the best Hotel in Bali. This Hotel named Aerowisata Sanur Beach Bali. It is the perfect resort for those who long for an idyllic gateway that offers family fun or just plain relaxation. Located in Jl. Danau Tamblingan, Sanur, Denpasar it’s superb location with sandy beachfront, beautiful gardens and shooting ocean views offers a calm environment for my body and soul. Set along one of the beach in Bali, I think Hotel Sanur Beach is the best place for those seeking to explore Bali.

In the three decades since its first guests were welcomed, Hotel Sanur Beach has grown larger and more refined, offering its excellent facilities and services, in a tranquil location that allows me to be as laid back as I want. The Hotel also come with an array of first-calss restaurants and bars, modern facilities, and an endless list of activities for me to enjoy during my vacation.


In short, a stay at Hotel Sanur Beach is an experience one will always remember for me and I wish to repeat again. I remember this Hotel has many facilities such as many guest room, 3 restaurants & 3 bars, 24 hours room service, swimming pools, tenis courts, diving center, spa, and many more. But I can’t try all of the hotel facilities, because it’s need many times to use all of the hotel facilities. I just swimming in the swimming pool, because swimming is my favorite activity. And swim with beauty panorama is my best experience in this Hotel.

MORE PHOTOS








Sanur Beach Hotel on google maps:


No comments: